Wedding Colour Palette Inspiration Yellow and Grey
5 tips for incorporating this colour palette into your wedding:
1. When incorporating yellow into your centerpieces don’t feel like you have to stick to daffodiles, or other flowers that come in yellow. A vase of bright lemons are a great way to add some cheer to your table
2. Grey is a great colour for groomsman attire. It’s the perfect neutral base for a great pop of yellow on the boutonnier.
3. Keep the use of yellow to a minimum. You don’t want your reception to look like tweety bird exploded, so use your yellow accents sparingly as an accent.
4. If you’re worried about grey being too drab and boring then consider using silver metallics. It’s a great way to add dimension, and texture to any wedding scheme.
5. Stay away from grey when it comes to your wedding cake. It’s a great neutral colour for decor, but is pretty unappetizing when it comes to your food. Stick to yellow for this one!