5 tips for incorporating this colour palette into your wedding:
1. Set the tone of the wedding with your invitation. There are lots of playful, graphic elements that can be used to incorporate this colour scheme into an invite design.
2. If you want your reception to look pulled together, but are worried about it looking one dimensional, then stick to these 2 colours, but use different tones, and hues to add interest.
3. This is the perfect opportunity to incorporate your ‘something blue’ into your attire. A great aqua coloured heel can add a fun, unexpected pop to your ensemble.
4. Green can be a difficult colour to pull off, so if you want your girls to go green, then consider letting them choose the shade that works best for them.
5. If you’re hesitant about incorporating these hues into your dessert table then consider pistachio macaroons. They come in a lovely shade of green, and are all the rage right now.
Image Sources: Top Left Image, Top Middle Image, Top Right Image, Bottom Left Image, Bottom Middle Image
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>